It seems like the older Ethan gets, the more stuff he manages to get into... but he also makes me laugh more than ever! For a few days I couldn't find my memory card, I found it today in the floppy disc drive of the computer, I guess he was trying to put it back where he found it. I love his little smile in this picture, its so mischievous. He's such a fun kid to have around, we are so lucky to have him.
Tuesday, May 29, 2007
Keeping me on my toes...
Posted by
jodi
at
1:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
Jodi,
I love your pictures. I'm so glad you taught me how to blog. I can't believe you actually caught him looking at the camera. That in itself is an achievement. I know, b/c my kids are never looking at the camera at the same time.
Post a Comment