| I got this recipe from the Kraft food and family magazine, and it is so yummy. I made it for my family tonight and I thought I would share it with everyone so you can try it! 1lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts (or tenders) cut into 1 inch squares 1/4 cup Kraft light done right zesty Italian fat free dressing 4 oz. cream cheese cut into cubes 2Tbsp. flour 1/2 cup chicken broth 1 (10 oz.) frozen mixed veggies thawed 1 refrigerated pie crust ----Preheat oven to 375. Cook chicken in dressing in large skillet on medium heat 2 min. Add cream cheese; cook and stir until melted. Add flour; mix well, add broth and veggies and summer 5 min. Pour mixture into deep dish 10-inch pie plate. Arrange pie crust over filling; flute edges. Cut 4 slits in crust to allow steam to escape Bake 30 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Makes 6 servings. |
Monday, June 11, 2007
Deep Dish Chicken Pot Pie...
Posted by
jodi
at
4:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment