Thursday, October 11, 2007

Loving Fall...

Ethan watching the ducks and fishies-


He loves Pumpkins (or punkins in his language!)-
Nicole and Cooper-
Grammie and Ethan-
Nicole, Hailey, Whitney, Baby Brooklyn, Ethan and Cooper-

Cooper, Grandma, Nicole and Ethan-

I went with my mom and sisters to Gardners Village today and it was so darling. There were witches and pumpkins every where! Ethan especially loved the duck and fish pond.
I got the baby a cute little outfit at one of the stores to bring him home from the hospital in-I can't wait this pregnancy is going so fast, this baby will be here before we know it...

5 comments:

Arin said...

Oh my heck, your blog!! First I love the slide show, I have to do one, I think I can figure..will call if I can't! These pictures are awesome, I especially love the one with your mom and the kids..priceless! Love it! TTFN

Ky said...

It looks so cute! Ethan was so funny last night at work. You will have to be my photographer at my wedding!

Debra said...

Love the new pics! I just love Fall! Ethan is of course adorable and getting so big, I can't believe how fast time flies.

Melanie said...

Jodi-
You figured out the slide show! It looks great!

linds jo said...

Your pics are darling and your little Ethan couldnt be cuter! I need to hire you to take our Christmas card pic. I used matiekay.blogspot.com for my background, but I think there are more out there. And tell James he is lucky the refs were from PG at the football game! (hee hee)