Ethan loves to put on my pretty shoes. I think he likes the sound that the heels make when he walks around on the tile. But I decided I needed some pictures of it since this is what we do every day. Anyways theres not much going on around our house. I'm finally in my second trimester and feeling on the up and up. I can't wait to find out what were having. I did an ultrasound at work on Tuesday and the baby is getting so big and starting to move a lot more. It even had the hiccups when we were looking. Babies are such a miracle!
Friday, August 3, 2007
Playing Dress-ups...
Posted by
jodi
at
9:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
Those are such cute pictures! Ethan is the funniest little kid I know. I can't wait to find out what you're having either!
Post a Comment