








Well these days it seems like my belly is getting bigger by the minute....and even though getting a big belly is not the funnest thing, I still love being pregnant- and feeling the baby move inside of me, it is the most incredible thing! My cousin Arin came by today and toke some maternity shots for me and I love how they turned out!
Thursday, December 13, 2007
bigger and BIGGER...
Posted by
jodi
at
1:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Congrats on the new baby boy! I love belly pictures! Those are Super cute!!
They did turn out cute...I love the one of you laying down, that is my favorite..although the one of James kissing your belly is priceless..see James its not so bad! Sorry we missed you last night, it was late when I got your message! Lets try it again!
PS..Love the ginger bread house too!
Post a Comment