Sunday, December 2, 2007

Tagged....

1- I love to COOK... Although I refuse to even try a recipe if there is more than 10 ingredients. One of my favorite things to do is look through cook books and get new ideas, one of my favorite cook books is the Kraft food and family magazine-they are all simple recipes that are quick and easy! Also I hate doing dishes so I usually leave them for James to do!

2- Another occupation that I would love besides nursing would be to become a WEDDING COORDINATOR. I know this sounds totally nerdy, but even though my wedding was over 4 years ago I still love to look through Brides magazine. I can't wait until my little sister gets married and I can help her with all the details!


3-I really enjoy trying out a new restaurant, there's nothing better than great food and good conversation. My favorite place to eat is The Cheesecake Factory...favorite dish there is the chicken madeira...favorite dessert is the black tie mousse cheesecake! Is it apparent that I'm pregnant and having a craving???

4-I'm kind of obsessed with VACUUMING. Even if nothing else is clean and the dishes are not done, if the vacuuming is complete I feel so much better about my day. James really hates this, because after I'm done you can not walk on that floor for a while without it driving me crazy- I like the perfect lines and how fluffy it makes the carpet look.

5- I know that this is probably nothing new to any of you, but my favorite time of year is Christmas... we have already stood in line for tree permits, cut down the tree and decorated the house, watched many movies including The Christmas Story and Prancer, made Christmas cookies and started our advent calendar! But trust me James and Ethan are in for lots more holiday fun, even though they don't get into it as much as I do, they are still good sports about it!

6- Okay so if I could have one thing in the world, it would be a craft room. I could have my sewing machine and quilting frames set up, and most of all somewhere that I could scrapbook and not worry about the kids grabbing at everything and ruining them! Then I could leave it all out and lock the door and go back the next day to finish things!

---I tag Arin, Auntie Ky, Debra, Mindy, Jessica and Brittney...I resisted doing this at first, but it was actually really fun, and I would love to find out more about all of you! The rules are you have to list 6 habits/facts about yourself and then tag 6 people to do the same!

3 comments:

Debra said...

It was fun to read all those cute things about you! I will play along and post on my blog, but I doubt there is anything people don't know about me that I haven't already blabbed about! I'll try though. I love the pictures, you are getting so good! You still need to photograph us!

Raquel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Raquel said...

Hey jody how are ya?! I was totally snooping through other peoples blogs when I saw yours (so cute by the way- I think it started on my sister Robyns blog. Anyway just thought I would say hi! You have such a cute little family!