Friday, March 28, 2008

Spring has Sprung...

Coloring Easter eggs...








Ethan with his new Nerf gun---James and I seem to have more fun with it than he does!


My boys in their matching Easter outfits. There's nothing cuter than seeing kids in matching outfits, especially when their your own...


Landon loves to smile...




Landon with grandma Lawana...


The big Easter egg hunts...

We had so much fun this weekend being outside in the beautiful sunshine! I just wish it would stay that way- we are blessing Landon this Sunday and it would be nice if the weather would cooperate!

6 comments:

The Ericksons said...

Cute pictures. Cute boys. It looks like Easter was fun.

The Ericksons said...

P.S. Check your voice mail. We hope to see you on the 9th!

linds jo said...

so, so darling! im hoping for another lil boy so they can be bff's. we think landon looks like you jodi, and ethan is james clone. happy easter!

Mark and Lachelle said...

Love the nerf guns and matching glasses! I'm sure Mark and I probably would have more fun using the nerf guns than any little kid too! Looks like you guys have a great easter! And I hope you pickled all those eggs after easter!! My family LOVES pickled eggs...then again, we're kind of weird too ;)

Arin said...

YEAH...I love when you post new pics..your kids are so cute and Landon is getting so big! Sorry we missed you last night..I love being sick!!

Melanie said...

Jodi-
Love the pictures!! Did you sign up for scrapbooking on the 12th??
Let's get cafe rio!