Thursday, March 20, 2008

A day in the life of Landon...

He sleeps...

He smiles...

and smiles some more...

He Cuddles his Daddy...

He takes a bath...


He gets Lots of kisses from Ethan...



and he gets his picture taken a lot!!!


So I am officially a blog slacker, but life has been pretty busy with two kids! We also do not have the internet at our new house yet, so I have to wait to borrow peoples computers! I never realized how much I relied on the internet untill I didn't have it! But all in all life is going well and we are so ready for spring!!!

7 comments:

Dave and Toni said...

Such cute boys. I love to see pictures of them. I know how you feel about the internet, we didn't have it forever. I now don't know what I would do without it.

And I too am so ready for spring. I love the warm weather!

Raquel said...

Soooo dang cute! Your making me baby hungry!! I love those smiles.

The Ericksons said...

Thanks for the update. I love the pictures. Super cute little boys!

Jaclyn said...

Jodi-
Your boys are so cute. I can not believe how big Landon is. I bet Ethan loves being a big brother. We miss you at work!
Jaclyn

Teresa said...

Your boys are so cute. I do the same taking a ton of pictures, but they change so much from day to day. Isn't it the best staying home and not working!
Teresa

Mark and Lachelle said...

Your little boys are soooo cute! Landon looks so much like Ethan...at least I think so! I hope our kiddies can be as cute as yours!

Kari said...

LOVE that last picture of Ethan. What a pose!