Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Spring please come fast....


We have gone swimming at the Legacy Center about 8 times in the last 2 weeks! The kids are dying to get outside and play because it looks so nice outside but it is deceiving, it is still so cold! So we are just hoping that spring will come as soon as possible...


Landon's teeth are starting to come in and they are so funny- I had to get some pictures! They are so far apart and so big for his little mouth, they make me laugh every time that he smiles!
We finally started working on our back yard... James' dad came over and spread around our dirt and Ethan loved riding around with him!



And my cute hubby celebrated his 28th birthday this Sunday! We went to church and then he decided that he wanted to go rock hounding (which for those of you who don't know what that means, because I didn't when he told me what we were doing it means to search for pretty rocks!) Needless to say I was not that excited about going but we had a great time and Landon loved being outside. Ethan fell asleep right before we got there and we tried to wake him because we thought he would love it but he was so sleepy... then our fams came over and some awesome friends from the neighborhood and we ate lots of chocolate cake with raspberries-yummm!

8 comments:

Rachael said...

HAppy Birthday to your cute hubby!!! I think we all need spring to come soon. It gets so crazy with kids, they have to stay indoors so much in the winter. It is for sure time for spring!!!

Mark and Lachelle said...

Happy birthday to James!! Can't say I've ever been rock hounding before ;) And yes, I can't wait for warm weather either! The sunshine is totally deceiving. I walk outside in a tshirt, and end up needing a winter coat! By the way, I love Landon's little teeth! I love it when babies teeth are far apart. I think it's so cute! And it's also good when baby teeth are far apart, because it leaves room in their mouth when their permanent teeth come in. Always a plus!

loven it! said...

happy birthday james!! i am sorry we missed the celebration!! i can't wait for spring either!! i'm so ready for it!!

The Ericksons said...

We do need to get together soon. I'll have to give you and Toni a call one day when we're going to be at my parent's house. Cute new pictures. We're happy to see a new post.

Arin said...

YEAH..a new post! We too can't wait for spring!! Can't wait to see your yard too..let us know when it is done and we will come take a look..good luck!

linds jo said...

isnt the lehi legacy thing the best thing ever???

Jon and Joselyne Kendall said...

Your boys are so cute. Happy birthday to James! We need to get together one of these nights!

Kelli Proctor said...

Way cute pics! I LOVE them! It was fun comin over for the celebration! YOu are so awesome, thanks so much for your sweet words on my post about my dad. I never want anyone to think I am feeling sorry for myself or dwelling on it or anything, mostly its therapeutic for me to write about! You are such a great friend, I feel so lucky we are neighbors!
Hope you got a sitter for Friday, it will be so fun!