Friday, February 6, 2009

PaRtY...

So I am finally posting the pictures from Landon's birthday parties- I love 1st birthday parties, Landon loved every minute, although he wasn't really into eating the cake! It was like a week long event and we had so much fun!







I love this one of Ethan- I was lucky to get it because he was running and having so much fun with his cousins!


My boys were supposed to be napping the other day and I heard some strang noises coming from the nursery so I went in and this is what I found! How can you get mad when they are playing so cute together...

7 comments:

Melissa said...

I have had so much fun looking through your blog. Your boys are as cute as can be and I enjoyed seeing your photography too. Your silhouette photos are SO cool!

Jeana said...

your boys are so dang cute. you gotta love those big blue eyes :)

Arin said...

He is so stinkin' cute! I still can't believe that he is one..where does time go? Your kids are darling!

Meg and Ted said...

Jodi

Your boys are so darling and they take such cute pictures. Gorgeous kids i'm jelous. ahha.

Mark and Lachelle said...

Seriously, your boys are soooooo cute!! And I love that picture of James and Landon!

Ryan, Jaina, Austin & Keeton said...

Can you believe that all of our kids are having birthdays? I swear we are all just pregnant, gosh time flys when you have a baby. He is seriously adorable though, you have a couple of heartbreakers on your hands. Miss you guys!

KaRLie said...

Your boys are so so cute! I love that little one of Ethan at the bottom!! He looks like he is a perfect angel...