The weather was so gorgeous this weekend and it is making me think that maybe we have turned the corner for spring! Easter weekend was so great, it started with a neighborhood egg hunt on Saturday- then I worked that night. I went to church Sunday morning and when we came home from church I was getting dressed and Ethan ran in with Landon's basket and told me the Easter bunny had come. We had to explain that it was Landon's and he needed to find another one, so he ran and found and he was so excited. Then I took a quick nap and we went to my mom's for her annual Easter egg hunt. She always has a spiritual lesson and a yummy dinner, then the adult egg hunt followed by the kid one. After that the kids got to take the money they found in the hunt and shop at grandma's store. Ethan got a fishing pole and radio, and he didn't put them down for a week, he packed them everywhere he went! (Beware this is a photo overload!)
This one is my favorite picture of Ethan from that weekend-

I love pictures of my boys together- they are starting to play together so good!




My favorite picture of Landon, I love his cute little smile-


My dad and baby Max snuggling-
Ethan and Leo being crazy boys while coloring eggs-


My cute mom celebrated her bday on Easter and she and my sister Shaunette played us a duet on the piano and violin. My mom hasn't played the violin in over 45 years, because when she was young her house flooded and they were never able to buy another. So in December when doing a sub for Santa she bought it. She is amazing and they sound so good together- I could listen to them all day!
Monday, April 20, 2009
Spring has finally sprung... I hope!
Posted by
jodi
at
9:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Looks like a fun Easter. I love the kids and the easter picture. That is fun your mom and sis playing a duet. We need to work together more often.
Jac
I love Easter egg hunts!! They are the best! I think I enjoy them more than little kids do ;) And I also love Spring...hopefully this Utah weather isn't going to tease us again.
all your pics are so cute! i hope spring is here to stay too. and i hope the girls get invited on the next hiking adventure too:)
I thought that you had maybe compelety turned to the darkside of facebook! I honestly quit checking your blog and decided to..so glad I did. Cute pics..I love the one of all the grandkids at your moms and I love the pics of baby Max! Too cute!
Post a Comment