I had been wanting to take some pictures of me and my boys around mother's day but it never happened, and on Thursday night I took family pics for my sister and I had her snap a few for me... I love how they turned out. I am always the one taking the pictures so it is rare that I am in one!
He is getting so big I can't believe it! He is getting very close to walking but we are not there yet- I am sure I will blog about it when it actually happens because it is taking him so long!
This little guy has been talking my ear off- but I love it. He is constantly going going going... and he is loving catching bugs lately, we go on bug hunts multiple times a day!




A couple Sundays ago we packed up and headed to Gobling Valley- the weather was perfect and the kids had so much fun. We also went to Capitol Reef and did a couple of the hikes there...
Friday, May 22, 2009
Keeping busy...
Posted by
jodi
at
3:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Those are such cute pictures. Your boys are so cute and getting big! I love that Ethan talks your ear off. What a fun stage. Your pics make me want to got hiking!
Jaclyn
The go-getters on the go again!! Looks like you guys had a blast. Love the pics with your boys too! Since your crazy sisters don't blog do post your work of them!!
I seriously cannot believe how fast those two boys are growing up! Crazy! They're soo cute! And of course, you look gorgeous as always. That's cool you guys go out and do fun things! Once I have this baby, I will venture out more...hopefully ;)
Oh I love those! Your boys are so darn cute!
Post a Comment