My sweet grandma celebrated her 80th birthday this weekend and we had a party for her up at The Lion House. It was so much fun and the last preformance was all of the granddaughters singing happy birthday... besides the laughing we did a pretty good job and I think that my grandma really enjoyed the night!

My grandma and me-
A group shot of the grandkids-
and of course we have been swimming a couple times a week and the boys love it! It has become part of the routine-wake up, eat breakfast, put on our suits and head to the pool...
Landon and Michelle's twins hanging out by the shallow end of the pool-


We made a scrapbook for the bday party and my sisters needed recent family pictures-so they called me up last week and I took some for them, so here are some of my favorites....





Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Summer FUN...
Posted by
jodi
at
10:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
wow!!! they are all AMAZING!!!
Thank you!! Love the pics..you do a great job!!
fun pictures! You look so awesome!
Those family pictures you took, are awesome!! You're quite the pro! And I'm jealous you guys go swimming so much. I really need to hit up a pool this summer....although, none of my swimming suits fit me now. Do you think people would be grossed out by a pregnant girl skinny dipping?
Jodi! Your grandma is beautiful! You did a great job on those family pics too, as always, you are so amazing!:)
Love your pictures. I was wondering if you would like to take some family pictures for us? If you could let me know your prices and if your available soon that would be awesome. ricshan4@hotmail.com
Post a Comment