Tuesday, July 7, 2009

InDepEndeNce DaY....

We had the best Fourth of July this year... It all started with the freedom Festival Parade in Provo. The boys loved it and we had the perfect spot right in the shade. Then we went to the Scera park and ate lunch with the Johnson family. The kids played and had a great time. Then we went home and took a nap (the best part of the day!) That night we had a BBQ with some of our awesome neighbors. We ate yummy hamburgers then we played red rover with the kids then the adults all had a serious volley ball game. After we came back and set off fireworks...
Our family watching the parade...



The biggest thing from the week is that Landon is finally walking, can you believe it? I seriously never thought this day would come!



The red rover game...

I look like a dork in this picture, but it is to show that I did actually play volley ball!


all of the yummy food- thanks everyone for your contributions!


6 comments:

Jaclyn said...

Jodi-
We were at the parade too but not in the shade. It was so hot poor Gracee. We might have to join you guys next year, it looks like you had a great time!

Mark and Lachelle said...

I love the boys' matching outfits! And I must say, you look like you have some serious volleyball skills :) I hope your team won!

Kallista said...

That looks like tons of fun! What a great Independence Day.

Kelli Proctor said...

so fun! You guys had a full day just like us! I wouldnt have it any other way! Thanks so much for hosting that BBQ, its always a great time at the Johnson house! You guys are awesome!

Rachel Smith said...

Hi jodi, It's Rachel (Romney) Smith. I went to high school with you. I just found your blog though a friends- small worl! You have such a cute Family!

Kari said...

Hey girl! I just sent you an email, but don't know how often you check your work one. Are you still there at AFH?? I'm due in 2 weeks with our little girl and delivering at AF with Claudia. When do you work?? Your boys are so beautiful and I can't believe already walking! Write back!