Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Boating...

On Saturday we went boating up at Pineview reservoir with my family. We had a blast, the kids loved tubing and after we had a picnic on the beach and let the kids play in the sand...


My cute parents...
The whole group-

Grandpa Kerry and Landon walking by the shore where we had our picnic-
My sister Cindy's baby-

My little dare devil, he kept standing up on the tube! I think this is a taste of things to come-


4 comments:

Katie said...

That is the cutest picture of your Dad and Landon. How fun!

Rachael said...

I love your pictures. They are so cute. Your family looks like soo much fun.

Mark and Lachelle said...

I'm so jealous! I can't wait until next year when I can go boating, and bask in the sun!

linds jo said...

how fun! boating is always such a good time.