To celebrate our anniversary, we decided to take a little trip down to phoenix, because we found a good deal on a hotel down there! James loves a good road trip so we left Thursday and got the around 11, so we just checked in and went to bed. The next morning James golfed while I went to the gym and and laid out by the pool. That night we celebrated our anniversary and went shopping and to dinner at The Cheesecake Factory...my fave! James cheated and got me a beautiful ring even though we decided no gifts- he is so sweet! Then we went to a movie after dinner. The next day we did a session at the Mesa temple and went to a Diamond Backs game, and went and did some more shopping after. Last day we vegged by the pool and then went to the Cardinals game, and started making our way home. We spent the night in Page, and then drove the rest of the way the next morning! We had a great time, I can't believe we have been married six years, the time flies... and we have loved every minute of it!



We also went up to the canyon with some friends over Labor Day weekend and had a little campout... It was fun, our boys love being outdoors and getting messy!
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Six Year Anniversary Trip...
Posted by
jodi
at
11:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
It looks like you had a great time. It's so important to have time away with no kids. We love those times. How fun to go camping too...I love watching the kids get filthy outside.
love the pics!! i'm glad you two had fun!! we need to get away just the two of us more often like you guys!!
I second that, I need to get away with Rog more often! YOu guys are such a good example of that ! Looks like SOOOOOOO much fun! I LOVE AZ! Its one of my faves! Sad we missed that camping trip, sounded so fun!
happy six years!
Happy Anniversary you two love birds! Mark is super jealous you guys went to a football game AND a baseball game!! I love Arizona!
Congrats on six years! You guys looks so happy! And seriously Jodi you look great! :)
Post a Comment