I've been wanting to do family pictures for a while... and I finally found a photographer that I loved, so I called her up and booked them for last Monday. Of course it was a beautiful day until around four when we were supposed to take them. I started sprinkling on my way there, and when she pulled up she asked if we should just reschedule, we decided to wait and see if it would stop... It never completly stopped but we shot a few, and they were turning out so we kept going. It was also a bad day for Landon, he is normally a great napper, but that day he sat in his crib and played. Despite all of that, she got some great shots! I am really excited how they turned out!
This one is my favorite of the family pictures...
Don't love this picture of me, but it is really great of James!





8 comments:
LOVE the family pictures!! She did a great job!! you guys look fabulous!
LOVE, LOVE the pics...your kids are darling!!....as are you and James of course!
Really CUte JOdi!!
they are AWESOME!!! And I think you look sexy in the one of you and James. Very nice.
LOVE LOVE LOVE these family pics! She is awesome! My favorite is the last family picture! I might have to steal that pose if we do ours, still debating!
You guys all look great!
So cute!! I still really want you to do our's if you have any time! -before it gets too freezing and I get too FAT!!
Those pictures are amazing! I love them! And you are looking mighty fine if I say so myself! ;)
Post a Comment