So I am officially a blogging slcker, it has been too long. We have had a busy and fun filled month! It started with Ethan's 4th birthday, which is so crazy, the time just flies by! We celebrated by going to Chuck E Cheese and hanging out with family. I love this little guy, he is getting so big and is such a sweet heart. He loves to play and be active, but also loves to cuddle and is great with babies, I just love him!

Last Wednesday my baby sister Ky came home from her mission in Korea! We all headed up to the airport and greeted her as she came out. The kids were all so excited to see her, and it is so good to have her home, especially in time for Christmas.
The whole group...
All the sisters!A few Sundays ago we made a gingerbread train with some friends in our ward the Hiatt's, then this past Sunday my fam came over and we made houses! It was so much fun, I let Ethan do his own side and he was so creative, and got totally into it, that is what the holidays are all about!









3 comments:
Don't worry, I've been a blog slacker too! It's all good. Hope you guys had a great Christmas! I love all your pics! And congrats to your sis for coming home from her mission! I bet it is fun to have her home now!
Looks like you guys had an awesome Christmas! That is so stinkin fun your sis came home right before Christmas! Awesome!
So i hope you all enjoyed everything at a time.
Web hosting india
Post a Comment