Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A month of FuN!

For Christmas Santa brought the boys tickets to Disneyland! He magically also brought them to my parents and three sisters families! It was so much fun and way better with my own children! The boys loved it, Ethan could ride all but 2 rides and his favorite was Splash Mountain. Our last night we kept riding it over and over because the was no line, it was so great! We also went to the beach while we were there, i've decided Ethan should live near the coast, he played for hours in the sand! We also headed up to Santa Barbara one day where they have great shopping, a farmers market and awesome fish and chips! The last day we went to a swap meet which I wasn't thrilled about, but ended up loving, i got me three new outfits for super cheap, and the lady threw in some perfume because I bought so much, i'm a sucker for stuff like that! All in all it was a perfect trip with even more perfect weather, 75 every day!






On New Years day we went sledding out west with the Beckstead's it was so much fun, the boys love playing in the snow!





and last but certainly not least our girls trip to Vegas! Thanks again dad for your generous gitft, he gave us all plane tickets, rooms at the Trump hotel and tickets to see Lion King! It was so fun being together with all of laughing and making memories. I will never forget our 2AM visit to Shaunette and Kys room to scare them and staying up all hours of the night chatting and ordering room service!







The famous welcome to Vegas sign, this was Shaunette's first flight and trip to Vegas, so we had to hit all the major stops!


Dad picked us all up in his truck and dropped us off at the airport and snapped this pic just as he was leaving!

9 comments:

The AnDeRsOn'S :) said...

What a wonderful trip! Cant wait to take our kids their one day!

Megan Wilson said...

Love the pics!! Looks like you guys had a blast.

Laura said...

Looks so fun! What a good way to spend January!

k8e said...

How fun! I can't wait to take Luke to Disneyland! Your pictures turned out so cute! And I would love to do a girls night in Vegas with sisters! That would be awesome! I'm jealous!

Mark and Lachelle said...

Dang! Someone's been traveling lots! I'm jealous. I'd love a trip to Cali or Vegas....but don't think that will happen for a while.

sea gull lighting fixtures said...

Cute pictures, looks like so much fun!

Kelli Proctor said...

so fun! YOu have so many fun memories with your fam! That is awesome!

AMIT said...

Wow so lovely pics i just liked to see them.

Web hosting india

Arin said...

So jealous of your fun trips..looks like you guys had a blast!!