This week the weather has finally started warming up and making us feel like spring is on its way. The boys want to spend all of our time outside, so we have been at the park, running through sprinklers and planting our garden! I pulled out my camera today, after a few weeks off not taking any pics, and got some great shots of the boys!




I love that little smile of his!

Landon and some of our neighbor friends at the park...
The boys on Easter

Making treat for the fam the day before Easter
And yes we have already busted out the sprinklers to run through
He was watering the garden nd decided he needed a little drink!




I love that little smile of his!
Landon and some of our neighbor friends at the park...
The boys on Easter
Making treat for the fam the day before Easter
And yes we have already busted out the sprinklers to run through
He was watering the garden nd decided he needed a little drink!





5 comments:
I saw you out there taking some pics yesterday. Your boys are so cute! I love this time of year... we'll have to hit the pool a lot this summer!
so fun! YOu are such a great mom Jodi!
Love those boys!!!!!!
They are so cute!! I was so excited for all this sunny weather....and then it snowed today. Not cool.
So glad you posted!! Love the pics..your boys are darling (I mean HANDSOME!!)
Post a Comment