I have been a total blog slacker, but that is mostly because we have been crazy busy and trying to soak up the sun as much as possible! As most of you know I decided to go back to school and took 15 credits this summer, so that took up most of my time, but when I wasn't studying we were playing, and here are some of my favorite activities from the summer!
These are from the Johnson family reunion, we went down to Boulder and did some hiking, camping and fishing. We had so much fun!
This is super late, as school is about to start again, but Ethan had his preschool graduation back in May. He is going to the same school this year, because he loved it and they have awesome teachers!
This is a pic from our trip to the Bahamas, it was hard to narrow it down because we had so many! This place is amazing and so beautiful. The boys loved it and so did James and I.


Last weekend we had the Beckstead family reunion up at Pineview resevoir. The kids loved playing on the beach and getting messy! The second day we went out on the boats and I wakeboarded for the first itme in years! Ethan tried skiing for the first time, but mostly we palyed on the tube iwht Brad and Ky!

A couple weeks ago Dr.Ollerton and his cute wife Cori offered to take us and our families boating to Utah Lake. It was a blast, we mostly just tubed and crashed a lot! Ethan and I went, and the only thing that would of made it better would be if James and Landon could of come!
Sunday, August 22, 2010
SumMeR LovIn...
Posted by
jodi
at
7:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Bahamas....yeah, I'm totally jealous!!
Jodi you finally updated your blog!! It looks like you guys have had a great summer!!
you guys have been having a blast! Love it!
Post a Comment