
So we are excited to announce that Landon and Ethan are going to be BIG BROTHERS!!! Baby #3 will be born the end of April.
Monday, October 4, 2010
EXPECTING!!!
Posted by
jodi
at
9:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So we are excited to announce that Landon and Ethan are going to be BIG BROTHERS!!! Baby #3 will be born the end of April.
Posted by
jodi
at
9:03 AM
11 comments:
How exciting! Congrats! :)
Congratulations! That is exciting.
Congrats! I can't wait to hear what you're having. How fun!
Yay!! Congrats, so excited for your family!!
That's awesome!! Congrats you guys! Woo hoo!!
I knew it! I've been waiting for you to post something on FB or your blog - I could just sense it! Congrats!!!!
Congrats!! How are you feeling? Good luck!!
congrats you two! i hope your feeling ok, or will be soon. lets get together soon...
its about time you caught up! ha ha jk Congrats i'm excited for you! you look completely gorgeous as always :)
Really...so excited!
Congrats Jodi!! I am so excited for you. Can't wait to find out if it is a boy or girl. Keep us updated!
Post a Comment