I know we are totally crazy, but we went down and cut down our tree last weekend. It is one of our favorite traditions as a family! James couldn't wait to put it up, so we even hauled them in the house, and after about four days of them looking bare, I got them decorated! Bring on the holidays!

We cut down a little baby one for the kids room, they love it, Landon has slept underneath it a few nights and gives it a love every morning!
James putting the star on the basement tree...

Saturday, November 13, 2010
It's Beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!!
Posted by
jodi
at
2:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
I love that you have this as a tradition. So fun! I can't wait to put my tree up. We need to hang out. I feel like I never see you now that we don't visit teach together :(
I love your tradition of going and cutting down your tree...you guys are so awesome and we had so much fun with you guys the other night! Merry early Christmas!!!
You are sure on the ball!! I can't believe you already have your tree up! It looks gorgeous!
I would totally put up my tree and decorate it if I wasn't getting my carpets cleaned next week! Ugh. What was I thinking?
Post a Comment