
Riding on one of the buses to go eat dinner-
Here we are at Isla Mujeres- an island just off Cancun that has great snorkeling-
Cindy and Me at the beach in front of our hotel-
James cliff jumping at Xel-Ha- 
Here is a shot of us at Xel-Ha, it's a natural water park where you can snorkel, cliff jump, tube on a lazy river, hike or just sit in a hammock and relax, but did I mention that there are snakes and giant iguanas all over...
Riding scooters at Cozumel-
Paddle boats at the La Isla Mall in Cancun-
A shot at the mall looking out into the lagoon-
This is a picture in our first class seats on the flight there- they over booked the flight so we got bumped up front! It was a good thing because on the way there a man started having a heart attack and we had to make a stop in Albuquerque for two hours, so it made for a long flight!
Well we made it home safe from Cancun, and I was really excited to come home and see Ethan, but now real life begins again! At least we toke lots of pictures and have good memories to share...
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
CANCUN...
Posted by
jodi
at
7:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Jodi-
I loved the pictures from your trip. It looked like it was sooo much fun. I want to go to the beach now!! WE missed you at work though.
No fair! I bet it was so fun to get a way for a little while. You are such a cute prego girlie!
Post a Comment