

Ethan turned 2 on Wednesday... I still can't believe how fast the time goes- I worked that night so we decided to celebrate on Thursday. In the morning we went and cut down our Christmas tree, then went to Chuck E Cheese, then we sang Happy Birthday and ate the cake...
This is a picture taken at Chuck E Cheese-
I think James had more fun than Ethan playing games at Chuck E Cheese-

Up the canyon by Strawberry Resevoir searching for the perfect Christmas Tree-
It has been one busy week, we also had a girls night up at Park City with my mom, sisters, Aunt Jan and Arin. It was so much fun- we sat up most of the night chatting and laughing!
Saturday, November 17, 2007
My Birthday Boy...
Posted by
jodi
at
10:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Can't believe Ethan is two already. Time flies. I love your new background. I tried doing the same thing and it erased all my extra stuff. I was so mad! Yours looks great though.
I can't believe that Ethan is TWO..crazy! I love the Cancun picutres..it makes me want to be there. I also love the Park City picutres, what a fun weekend and fun memories!
Post a Comment