Saturday, November 3, 2007

It's Beginning to Look a lot Like Christmas...


So it seems like every where I look people are getting ready for Christmas. I know a lot of people hate it, but I really love the whole thing! We got our tree permit on Friday and when we get home from Cancun we will go cut down our tree...

2 comments:

Jaclyn said...

Jodi-
I am with you on the Christmas spirit. I am sooo excited for Christmas this year, okay every year. We will be cutting down our Chirstmas Tree soon too. Have fun on your trip.
Jac

Arin said...

I love that you have Christmas music on your blog!!! Getting Christmas tree permits is so much fun, try not to lose your tree this year though..lol! So jealous that you are in Cancun right now, wish I was there with you! Let me know how it went, see you in Park City!