Kitchen and family room...
Master Bathroom...
Master Bedroom...
My favorite room of all- the bonus room, we sit and watch movies here as much as possible, i'm sure when the babies born this will be the permanent spot for a few weeks...
This is the loft, we have our computer and a table to play games up there...
So we are pretty much moved in and settled into our new house, but if you look closely in the pictures there are still boxes to be unpacked... moving is such a process, I hope we don't have to do it again for a long time!
Okay and since I am a total slacker here a some pictures from Christmas, we had such a great holiday, I am still having issues that it is over and done with, but here they are---
Ethan was the lamb in the nativity, he was totally into it but he kept wandering off...
Breakfast with Santa at the Grand America...
The nativity at the Johnson's house, Ethan was the pink wiseman...
All Ethan wanted for Christmas was a hat, and he was so happy when Santa brought it...
The Christmas jammies, grandma gives these every year, it's a tradition they all look forward to...
Saturday, January 19, 2008
Pictures of the new house....
Posted by
jodi
at
8:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
You're house loks nice. We'll have to come see you when you have the baby.
i want your house!!!! it looks so spacious and fun. we need to come see it and your new lil one when he comes.
Jodi-
I love your new house. It is so open and pretty. You are a great decorater... It looks great.
Jaclyn
I LOVE your house! It is so nice! I can't wait to actually own a house one day! Way cute decorations!
Totally LOVE YOUR HOUSE! I check your blog several times a day to see if you have any pictures! I can't wait to see it in person. Call me and I will help you with changing your blog! TTFN!!
I know that envy is one of the seven deadly sins, but I am totally envious of your home! It is beautiful! Maybe one day when Mark is FINALLY done with school, we can buy a house...till then, I guess I'll just have to deal with living in the ghetto fabulous apartments.
Your blog looks so, so cute! I love the song that's on there. I can't wait to come see your house this weekend and hopefully see your new baby, if he will ever come! Well TTFN
Post a Comment