Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The Baby Is HERE!!

After a LONG but good labor (well as good as labor can be), Jodi and James had their precious baby boy! Baby Landon was born Tuesday January 29th at 5:59 PM!! He weighed 7 pounds exactly and is 20 inches long! Happy to announce that mom and baby are doing great and so are dad and Ethan! Jodi promises that there are pictures to come!

5 comments:

Raquel said...

Yeah!! I'm so excited for you guys! I have been checking like every day to see if you had him yet! Thats so fun, I'm glad everything went well! Looking forward to seeing some pics! CONGRATS!!

The Ericksons said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to see pictures. Let me know when you're up for company and we'll come see you.

Unknown said...

Congratulations Jodi!!! Glad to hear everything went well :). I love your new background by the way! How did you do that one!?

Kari said...

Yay!!! You looked so beautiful, Jodi! I'm so happy for you!

linds jo said...

we are so excited for you! please let us know when you are up for visitors and we will come visit and bare gifts...
cant wait to see pics, im sure he is darling.