Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Baby Landon....








Here are some shots I took of the baby, he is growing so fast it is amazing. Ethan is being such a good big brother, he loves to hold and kiss him...Things are going much better than I expected, Landon is such a good baby, he sleeps a lot and only wakes up two times a night(so much better than Ethan's four times a night!) I feel great and James is such a great help... Hope everyone is doing great i'm getting a little bored at home, so keep your blogs up so I can see what's going on with everyone!

9 comments:

The Ericksons said...

Congratulations Jodi. The pictures of Landon are adorable. I love the one with Ethan. Let us know when you're up for visitors. We'd love to come and see you.

Jaclyn said...

Jodi-
Wow! Landon is such a cute boy. I bet Ethan loves him. I am so glad everything went well. Have a great maternity leave. Congrats!!
-Jaclyn

Raquel said...

He is adorable! Those pictures are so sweet. Congrats!

Mark and Lachelle said...

How freaking adorable is your baby boy!! You guys are making me baby hungry! Congrats on the new bundle of joy! Next time we're in town we'll have to come see you guys. Hope all is going well! Oh, Mark says hello and congrats!

Melanie said...

Congratulations Jodi, Landon is sooo cute. Looks just like Ethan. I'm so glad he is a good baby so far. That will make things so much easier. We need to plan a scrapbooking night. I'll call you soon.

Debra said...

You two sure make cute kids! I love scrunchy little new borns, they are so sweet. I'm glad everything went well and that you are doing good. Love the pictures!

Anonymous said...

Jodi-
He is so adorable, very cute pictures. I'm glad everything went well with your delivery. I bet Ethan's a great helper! I hope you're all doing well. Take Care.
Teresa

Kari said...

Awwww! He has such defined, beautiful features! Great job on the photos, of course. I wish I could've seen you a little more while I was out there! Does it seem real yet that you have 2 kids?

Lyndee said...

Congratulations Jodi! He is beautiful. You have the sweetest kids. I hope I can see him sometime.