Friday, February 22, 2008

An Update....




So life is finally getting back to normal and we're getting back to a routine...Landon is such a good baby, and Ethan is starting to get used to him. I don't have to go back to work for 8 more weeks- yeah! But I do miss seeing all you girls and keeping up with your lives(but I don't miss 12 hour night shifts!)

Ethan got a new big boy bunk bed and he loves it! I was so nervous that he wouldn't sleep in it, but he did great.

I went to lunch with some of my good friends from high school last Tuesday and it was so much fun, but people kept giving us funny looks because there was 3 of us and 4 babies still in car seats! The babies did great through lunch and actually let us eat unlike when I go to lunch with Ethan!
---One more thing I missed a lot of birthdays, so a giant happy birthday to my dad, Ky, Percy, Shaunette and Arin!!!

7 comments:

linds jo said...

oh your little babe couldnt be any sweeter! he and ethan look alot a like. im finally starting to shake this nasty bug so we need to come and see you guys!

Unknown said...

Jodi, how sweet is he! Ali and I are so glad that we found you and brits blogs we both have them and save you on our lists. now I can see your cute family all of the time.

Ali said...

That picture is so cute! How did you all fit at one table with 4 babies? Congratulations on your new little guy!

Arin said...

Love the pics - Landon is so cute! Sorry about last night, I think it is totally funny what happened though, only you! Talk to you later!

Kari said...

OH I just want to look at those pictures over and over. I'm so glad to hear you are feeling somewhat normal. It just keeps getting better:) Don't you LOVE the "not having to work" thing? It gets pretty addicting, huh? Keep up the cute pictures!
Kari

Melanie said...

so cute!! I called pebbles- they only do a class on friday/saturday night. Have any weekends open at all before the end of April??

The Ericksons said...

Babies grow fast in the first few months. I think it may be time for another update...