Friday, April 25, 2008

Goodbye to Melanie...



We had a goodbye lunch for Mel yesterday and it was so fun, except for that part that Melanie is leaving! We will all miss her so much... especially her cleaning, the fridge will never be the same. We hope you love your new home and keep us posted with your blog!

2 comments:

Thomas family said...

JODI,
I HAD TO MAKE A NEW BLOGSPOT IT WOULD NOT LET ME SIGN IN SO NOW IT IS jeremyandmindythomas.blogspot.com
I STILL WANT TO HAVE A SCRAPBOOK NIGHT SO CALL ME.
MINDY THOMAS

Melanie said...

Jodi,
I am going to miss you!! But atleast we can keep in touch with blogging! I love to see your kids growing up- Ethan is getting so big and they are both so dang cute. Landon is the best baby ever!! Your lunch pictures turned out better than mine- can you email them to me?? My work email doesn't work- my email is melaniedroubay@gmail.com
Thanks,
love ya
Melanie