Friday, April 11, 2008

Road Trip...






So we toke a much needed vacation last weekend and went to Capitol Reef. The weather was beautiful and it was so much fun! We went hiking and I just put the baby in a pack and brought him along- he loved it and he slept the whole time! Ethan was a total trooper, one of the hikes was a mile and he walked the whole time picking up rocks as we went. When we got home I did the laundry and there was tons of rocks at the bottom of my washer...

9 comments:

Mark and Lachelle said...

Looks like you guys had fun! Mark has been trying to get me to go to Capital Reef for the longest time, since I've never been. By the way, have I mentioned that you look AWESOME for just having a baby!!

Arin said...

YEAH..I love when I get on your blog and you have posted (even though I was there while you did it, but I'm still excited!) Looks like you guys had a great time!

Raquel said...

How fun! I love the blessing pictures! You have such a cute family! I also need your email for the blog! We decided to go private. Thanks

Unknown said...

Wow! what a little trooper I hate to hike!! Sorry that I missed you guys last week I will be there next time.

Sabra said...

I love it!! theberntsonfam.blogspot.com

Sabra

Melanie said...

Looks like fun!! It was so good to see you last week at scrapbooking. I'm going to miss doing that. See you at work tomorrow- my last shift - Hooray!! Your blessing pictures look great- you are a hot mama!!

Ryan, Jaina, Austin & Keeton said...

You are so talented with your camera! I love the day in the life series, and the eggs WOW! you have more patience than I. I am also a blog slacker and hope to repent today. You are such a cutie, love ya!

jodi said...

Raquel--- our email is jodi.johnson@intermountainmail.org!

linds jo said...

a vacation sounds good right about now...especially since its been snowing all day today! your baby is beautiful and you look great!