Friday, April 25, 2008

Sweet feet....









Okay so I just love baby feet, I can't take enough pictures of them! This outfit is my favorite, he wore it all of the time, even though it's a little small I still put it on him, because I love it so much. Landon's getting so big, he's almost 3 months old-I can't believe it! He is such a good baby he just smiles all the time. And can you believe this Utah weather, Ethan was loving catching snowflakes yesterday, but we shouldn't be having snow at the end of April...

8 comments:

Jaclyn said...

Jodi-
Your kids are so cute. I love little feet too. I love Ethan in the snow with his flip flops, how cute.
-Jaclyn

Sabra said...

Yes, this weather is NUTS!!! We are ready for a full week of warm. Landon and Ethan are super sweet. It was fun to have you over last week. We will have to get together again sooner than later. Sabra

Mark and Lachelle said...

I too love little baby feet! I love little baby toes and baby fingers! And I agree, what the crap is up with this weather! I just want it to skip spring, and go right to summer!

Emilie said...

Jodi! Hi... It has been way too long. Your boys are so darling. What a sweet addition to your family. Let's get together!
Emilie

Arin said...

Way cute pictures...don't you love living in Utah...70 degree weather one day and snow the next...gotta love, actually I hate it right now, so ready for SUMMER! Your kids are too cute!

Melanie said...

Jodi- what's your email?? email it to me at melaniedroubay@gmail.com

Readyforadventure said...

Jodi- your family is adorable. I am so excited I found you on here. I am so glad you look so happy.
Athina

Kari said...

What beautiful pictures! I love the snow ones. Landon is adorable! Do you feel somewhat normal now with 2 kids??