Saturday, May 24, 2008

My Boys...






Here are some of the latest pictures of the boys...They are completely inseparable, from the moment Ethan wakes up in the morning he says, "Mom where's the baby?" It is so cute, Ethan can get Landon to smile easier than any of us! Ethan is finally officially potty trained and he has only had 3 accidents in three weeks! He did awesome, the key is waiting until they are ready. Landon is growing so fast, he's almost four months and is rolling over and laughing a lot. The pool in our neighborhood opened up this week and we have had so much fun with it! If any of you want to come swimming we would love it, Ethan loves having friends to play with and we're usually the only ones there...

9 comments:

Melanie said...

Hey- we would love to come swimming with you but too bad we're out here in Cali. I'm so happy for you with Ethan's potty training. Hooray, eh? Landon is getting cuter and cuter. Your kids are sooo adorable. You just want to snuggle and hug them. I miss you. HOpe work is going okay.

Ryan, Jaina, Austin & Keeton said...

I know what you mean, Austin does the same thing with Keeton. He will remind me to be quiet when the baby is sleeping, and always wants to be right next to him. He will pull his stool right in front of his highchair to play with him. They are so cute, I love having 2 boys. We should definitely go to the pool.

linds jo said...

they are so darling. its so fun to have one look just like james and the other just like you!

we have a pool at our place too. we will have to have a pool party!

Callie said...

Hey... I stumbled across your blog and thought I would say hi. Your boys are adorable.

Jeana said...

your boys are cute, isn't it fun to see them interact, i love it. your house is beautiful where are you living now? and that is great about the potty training deegan is too and it is so nice not to have to buy diapers for two!

Mark and Lachelle said...

Wow, seriously, your boys are sooo freaking cute!!!! And congrats to the newly potty trained Ethan!! Isn't it funny that right when you get one potty trained, you get another one in diapers again ;)

Raquel said...

what little cuties! Seriously adorable!

Arin said...

Your boys are so cute. Ethan is looking more and more like James and Landon is looking more and more like you...so CRAZY! Cute post!

Chelsey said...

Jodi your boys are SO cute! I can't believe how time flies when you have kids! That's awesome about the potty training. I'm waiting for that day with McKayla! Blogs are so great! I'm glad I found yours! I've just started on for me and my little family! Well, I hope everything is going well for you! Are you still at the hospital or are you done working?