Thursday, June 5, 2008

Sum-Sum-Summertime-







These are shots from our pool this week- the boys love it! We would go there every day if the weather would just cooperate...
I just love these tiny little flip flops, so I had to get a picture!

James is already working on making Ethan a soccer player!


Nothing can beat a seedless watermelon, Ethan ate about 5 slices that day-

9 comments:

The Ericksons said...

Cute Pictures. That looks like so much fun at the pool. We have a pool too, but I haven't gone yet. It seems like a bunch of work to get over there. When the weather is nice every day, we'll start going. We really need to get together soon.

Melanie said...

I miss the pool already. It isn't nearly hot enough here to go swimming yet. I hope it will be but we might have to drive down to my parents to have a weekend of swimming. Cute picures. Miss you.

Raquel said...

That first picture is so darn cute! Love the flip flops too! You have two very cute boys!

Erika said...

Your boys are so cute!! We still want to go swimming over there sometime if it ever gets warm enough.

The Fisher's said...

Oh I can't believe Landon is 4 months old already, that went by way too fast! I think it's so cute that Ethan just adores him, I'm hoping for the same type of attachment once I have our baby, but I'm afraid Hannah's been an only child for so long, she might not like the idea. It's good to see how your family is doing!!

Lyndee said...

Jodi your pictures are gorgeous, especially with your cute boys! I don't know how you night shifters do it and manage to have fun with your kids. Keep up the good work!

Rachael said...

Hey Jodi, It's Rachael "Gray" Findlay. I found your blog off Raquels. It is crazy to see how cute everyone and their families are. You have the cutest kids. They are beautiful. CONGRATS!
-Rachael-

Kelli Proctor said...

oh wow! Yours is way cuter than mine! I love all these summer shots, you are a really good photographer! Not to mention a beautiful family! Lets for sure get together for the wii night!

linds jo said...

yea for summer time! we need to get these guys together...
tate has a smokey the bear tatoo too! if you have any luck getting the thing off will you let me know? tates might be perma!!!