Sunday, June 15, 2008

To aN AmaZinG DAD...



Ethan is so much like his dad, this picture just makes me laugh of them in their matching suits-

I just have to wish my husband a very Happy Father's Day! He is such an awesome husband and father, I seriously can't imagine my life without him...I love you!




Once a month all of the girls in James' family get together for a girls lunch, and it is so fun. This month we went to an Alpaca farm and ate sack lunches at the park. Those animals are darling, the little white one was just like a puppy, she would come up to the kids and lay down next to them!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Cute pictures. Your boys are just so adorable. I can't believe Ethan is that big already. He looks so grown up in that picture. You need to have a girl next so that you can be all girly and take pictures of the girls of the family.

Debra said...

I'm not much of a critter lover but those alpacas look so fluffy and friendly! (They are alpacas right?) I first thought they were llamas but then you said it was an alpaca farm sooo...What do I know!? They just look so snuggly, Cassie would love them! Looks like a fun day!