


After 2 1/2 long weeks of being on bed rest at Utah Valley, my sister Michelle finally had her twins! They are so cute, they named them Cash Kerry and Brady Gregory, and they weighed in at 3 and 4 pounds respectively! They are so sweet tigether, they love to snuggle and Brady is just always laying on top of Cash- they are just used to being close! It made James and I want twins so much...
Monday, June 23, 2008
The twins have arrived....
Posted by
jodi
at
2:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
Oh my land! Look how tiny they are!! I want some!!! They are adorable! Tell your sister congrats (even though I've never met her!) Oh, also tell her, she totally took one of our baby names we have picked out for our unborn children ;)
They are so beautiful and perfect and those are really cool names too!
Tell Michelle Congratulations! That is so exciting. I'm sorry that she had to be on bed rest, but I'm glad they're here and doing okay. We sure loved getting them two at a time!
Hey Jodi,
Glad I found your blog. You have such a darling family. I can't believe how grown up you are, it makes me feel so old! Tell Michelle congratulations! How precious are those boys and I am just so honored she named one of them Cash!!! j/k Tell Cindy she needs a blog. I miss her and your family all the time and think of you often.
Take Care,
Carly (Cash) Young
p.s. How do you know my husband's cousin Todd and his wife Emilie?
Small world.
I am glad you found us. Your family is darling also. Sheesh, time goes by so quick, I can't believe you already have two kids. I am excited to keep in touch, this will be fun. Thanks for writing me, by the way michelle's babies are darling, glad everything went well.
Post a Comment