
Aunt Michelle called to wish Ethan Happy birthday, and when she got to the part of, you look like a monkey and you smell like one too- he just cracked up laughing, he thought that was so funny...

He wants to put this costume on the minute he wakes up and wants to wear it every where he goes!

He got so many fun present! Anything and everything that a little boy could want, and he loves them all. James and I got him some super hero costumes that he wants to wear everywhere we go and a transformer that for some reason he thinks Santa brought!
3 comments:
Looks like he had a great birthday! Were sad we missed it! We love Ethan and I love being his girlfriend:)
I'm laughing at his superman attire! That's awesome he wants to wear it all the time. When I taught the Sunbeams, I had a kid in my class that wore his superman costume under his church clothes. It was awesome!
what a cute little superman! i have been asking kenny to get your address from james for the last few weeks, but alas... would you mind emailing it to me? kennyryder@gmail.com
Post a Comment