Sunday, November 16, 2008

Family Pictures...








I've been wanting to get some family pictures on the golf course near our house, but i'm not good enough at setting up a tripod, so I finally asked our neighbor Laila to come take some for us-this is how they turned out! I really like them. It was freezing cold and the wind was blowing really hard, and with the new time change James had to leave work early and we nearly missed the sunlight... but we managed to snap a few, thanks again Laila!



8 comments:

Jeana said...

cute pictures, look at your skinny little self, you look great! and you are a woman after my own heart with the christmas thing. i have been dying to put up my tree! (fakee this year :( even though i prefer real)and i've been listening to christmas music since october! i don't care what everyone else says it makes me happy! but i do have to say i'm not a fan of outdoor lights until after thanksgiving

Jeff and Michelle Galovan said...

i love the pictures! You guys all look great!

Mark and Lachelle said...

Those pictures are amazing! You guys are such a cute family!! The black siloutte pictures are awesome!

Kelli Proctor said...

I think these turned out great! You guys are the cutest! And Laila did an awesome job!

Rachael said...

Those look so cute. You have a pretty little family.

k8e said...

How Cute! You can't even tell the weather was crappy!

KaRLie said...

Those turned out great! I love them! Cute cute family! We love your family!

Kari said...

Jodi--you look AWESOME! What cute pictures. I love the silhouette idea. The boys are getting so big!