We just got home from Cancun last night and we had such a great time! The weather was perfect and the hotel was amazing! It's always hard to come home, but I was very ready to see my boys!
I love these pics, we toke them at the mall one night just as the sun was setting over the lagoon-

This was at Chichen Itza the MAyan Indian ruins that we went to one day, they were so amazing!
A typical day for us in Cancun, relaxing and laying by the pool-


At the mall they had this thing that was hooked to bungy cords and you could do tricks and jump on- so fun-
Our first day, we had been on a plane for hours (we toke the red eye to JFK and then had a two hour lay over, then four more hours to Cancun, a little rough, but hey they were free flights) and I look scary, but we were so excited we just threw on our suits and headed to the pool-
A picture from our room- the view of the pool area and beach-




It feels like winter is officially here! The snow is coming down like crazy at our house and it is so beautiful! Ethan loves playing in the snow and making snowballs-
Friday, December 19, 2008
CaNcUn and more Christmas Pictures...
Posted by
jodi
at
5:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
I am so jealous. Your hotel looks so amazing. Welcome home to the cold!! and snow.
Jac
Such good pics of Cancun-- Makes me jelous! Glad you had a good time-- Hope the kids are doing ok. I have a little gift for you but you left so quick yesterdy I didnt get a chance to give it to you. Hope to see you soon-- thanks for all your help yesterday.
ok love the pics! i wish i was in cancun! can you believe all of the snow in utah? you picked a good time to go to the beach! we are in texas for a few weeks and i must say i don't miss the snow that much! have a merry christmas!!
It looks so WARM!! YOu lucky lucky girl!! I'm glad you had so much fun! It looks awesome! I must put this on my list of to do's!!!!
Cancun sounds so great right about now! This is crazy weather! Looks like it was a fantastic trip!
I am SOOO jealous! There is nothing better then cancun beaches...love them! Your kids are darling!
Post a Comment