Monday night we decided to go up to Salt Lake and see the lights for FHE, it was such perfect weather and absolutely gorgeous!


Our house all decorated and ready for the holidays...

This is totally what being a mom is all about! Sometimes I get so tired and burned out, and then I have moments like this with my boys and I realize how blessed I am to have them! It is getting so fun having two children, Landon is just getting to the stage where he wamts to play with Ethan. Sometimes I won't even know that he is watching Ethan and he will crack up laughing at him, it is so cute!

Friday, December 5, 2008
Tis the Season...
Posted by
jodi
at
2:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
fun family night! we need to do that too! i love it! your tree looks awesome!!
Jodi-
Your house is so cute. I love your decorations and tree. Isn't this an exciting time. I love it!! Now we just need some snow(but only for Christmas).
Jodi-
That was me that wrote that comment, apparently Heather was signed in, but I did not notice it, so anyways that was me.
Jaclyn
I love those pictures with Landon and Ethan! They are adorable!! I'm jealous you guys went to Temple Square to see the lights. Mark and I should have gone up there, before it started snowing and got too cold! I don't do the cold ;) It was good to see you guys on Sunday! You are looking fabulous as ever, and your boys are so freaking cute!!
Post a Comment