We had a fun party last Monday with some of James' friends from high school- some of which I hadn't met until that night! It was so much fun and good to get to meet people that knew James from his rowdier days!

Christmas Eve- James was reading to the boys...

Okay now lets take a vote, who thinks that I should have a girl next?
ME!!! My sister Cindy is always putting
bows on him...
My mom gives
jammies on Christmas Eve to all of the
grand kids, these are all the boys that had the same ones- they are all the babies, so this is the best picture I could get!
Landie opening presents
on Christmas morning, I was so busy videoing that this is the only still shot that I got!
My boys in their Christmas sweaters...

James and Ethan built a
snow tunnel this morning. Ethan had a ball playing in the snow, I
'm sure he will want to go outside and play all the time now!
2 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great holiday...LOVE the pic of James and the boys by the tree..too cute! BTW...Happy Birthday...of course a few days late..I will get you your gift one of these days...promise!!
So cute! It looks like you guys had a fun Christmas. It was a lot of fun to see all of you at the Cabin. E-mail me and I'll get you and invite to our blog too! Hope to see you soon.
sumtay01@hotmail.com
Post a Comment