Tuesday, January 27, 2009

FIRST BIRTHDAY....





I can not believe that he is already a year! It has flown, it went even faster than Ethans first year, I think it is just because I am busier with two! I was so nervous for two and honestly it is so much fun, this past year has been the best yet- I love watching my boys play together and interact. I can't imagine our lives without him!



13 comments:

loven it! said...

is he really one already?? where did the time go? what a cutie!!

The AnDeRsOn'S :) said...

He is so cute! It seems like you were just about to have him. They grow up so fast it is so fun to watch them learn new things but at the same time you just want them to stay little forever!

Jeana said...

he is so cute! they get big so fast

Jaclyn said...

Wow. That year went by way fast. He is so cute. I look forward to having two kids one day too. I am so not looking forward to Gracee turning 1. Scary...
Jac

Arin said...

He is adorable! I can't believe that he is already one...crazy! What sweet pictures you have of him too..love the one with the fingers in the mouth!

Jeff and Michelle Galovan said...

he is so so cute! I can't believe how fast all these little babies grow up!

Jeff and Michelle Galovan said...

he is so so cute! I can't believe how fast all these little babies grow up!

Mark and Lachelle said...

I cannot believe Landon is already one!! I swear you just gave birth tom him!! Crazy how time flies! And he's such a handsome little fella!

Erika said...

I tagged you!! Maybe you have already done this one, I cannot remember. I cannot believe that Landon is already one. That was a very fast year, but let me warn you that it just gets faster and faster the older they get.

Raquel said...

He is just adorable. I love looking at boys that make me excited to have one of my own! He's not even here and I'm already sad about how fast time is going to go by!

georgeandmarie said...

So cute!! It is so hard to believe that they get so old so fast!!

georgeandmarie said...

So cute!! It is so hard to believe that they get so old so fast!!

Rachael said...

He is a cute little guy!!!! Life flies by way too fast. Congrats on your baby turning 1!!!