Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Sledding Fun...

We went sledding on New Years Day and it was so fun! Ethan loved it and Landon loved being outside and drinking hot chocolate, unfortunately James had to work-
(Gotta love the hot chocolate ring on his forehead!)

Landie and grandma Wana...

My parents and Landie, he loves these guys...


My dad has this ranger for his farm, but he brought it out and pulled the kids around on tubes!


A group Shot...(minus a few that we couldn't tear away from sledding!)

Another group shot..

Landon and James were cuddling after church on Sunday, so I snapped a few pics...


One more picture of Ethan's favorite activity lately, feeding Landon his bottles, after I got home from Cancun he didn't want to nurse anymore, so weaning him was way easy!

AND Happy Belated 25th Birthday to ME!!! I had such a great birthday, a few nights after we went out with some friends to dinner and a movie, some how I missed getting a pic of Scott and Karlie, but they were there also with their sweet baby Emily!

8 comments:

loven it! said...

sledding is fun! that is one way to make the winter bearable!! we are finally back in town so hopefully we'll see you soon!!

Raquel said...

That looks like so much fun! Your boys are getting so big. Oh and happy belated Birthday!

Arin said...

Love the sledding pics...brings back memories of when we were little..thought we might die a few times..but so fun!

Mark and Lachelle said...

Happy late 25th birthday to ya!! And I'm jealous you went sledding. I seriously can't remember the last time I went sledding! Good times, good times!

Jaclyn said...

Looks way fun. I love Ethan's hot chocolate ring. How funny. We need to work more shifts together.
Jaxx

Jaclyn said...

Hey girl. I tagged you. Look at my blog for the details.
Jac

Melanie said...

I miss sledding. I can't believe how big your boys are getting. Congrats on being done breastfeeding. I love when weaning doesn't take forever. Happy belated birthday too!

Shawn, Hayley and Jack said...

You have the cutest family. Looks like a fun sledding trip. And happy belated Birthday