Tuesday, July 15, 2008

BOATING...



Pics of Landon when we went boating on Saturday- he is such a good baby and just sits in his car seat on the boat, I think he likes the rocking motion...

Ethan and Tyson, these two are best of friends...


My attempt at wakeboarding...


So do you all think that I torture my children or what? I was so excited to do sparklers and then I realized it's not easy to get your child to hold a burning stick! Then he hated tubing but I made him do it because I knew that he would love it after the fact- and he did...

8 comments:

Kelli Proctor said...

Oh my goodness, that is hilarious Jodi! Such cute pictures of your fam! You look like a pro at water skiing, you are awesome! I think I need to take photography lessons from you, your pictures are always so great, as opposed to my pictures where the heads are cut off.. I guess I could blame it on the fact that I am just so short. You guys are awesome, we love you guys!

The Fisher's said...

Placental Shunting? Yeah, I think it's a permanent disability once you've had one, which is why it never goes away!! Your pictures are great! That looks like tons of fun on the lake, and you look so good for having had a baby this year!

Raquel said...

Wow those blue eyes are gorgeous! I'm impressed with those wakbboarding skills! Oh yeah and I do use photoshop. Best thing ever!

Arin said...

Too fun...I love boating..its the best ever! Your kids are too cute!
By the way you need to tell Cindy and Michelle to get a blog going!!

Melanie said...

Looks like fun. I love that picture with Ethan and the sparkler. Poor kid :)
Oh- I am totally showing by the way and am going to post again to show you my big belly!! :)

Teresa said...

Boating is such a blast, I think it's great to start the kids out so young. Taytem can sit on the boat for hours too. We are always looking for people to go boating with you guys should come sometime. It's always more fun with other people!
Ethan's eyes are so blue I love them.

loven it! said...

Fun pics! I love your background. your boys are too cute!

Mark and Lachelle said...

K, I couldn't stop laughing at the sparkler picture....yes, I'm mean. But good to hear that he loved it afterwards! And look at you Mrs. Professional Wakeboarder!!! I'm impressed!