So we went camping this weekend down to Boulder Mountain and had such a great time... (so you may feel like your getting a picture over load but I just couldn't narrow it down) we stayed at Single tree camp ground, it was covered with ponderosa pines and had lots of shade and the best part was flushing toilets and running water
(which is a must for me when I camp, we've gone a few times without toilets and it's just a little too much for me!!!)

A pic of the boys in the tent just before going to bed, each night we hooked our DVD player up above us and watched movies, it was so fun-




a hike near our campground that opened up to this waterfall and it was gorgeous-


We also went on a hike in some slot canyons, they were amazing, but there was one spot that got so tight that I chickened out- I am way too chlostriphobic for that, but James and Ethan loved it. (You can tell from the picture that they are about as wide as Ethan's shoulders and at some points it gets even more narrow, but it's too dark to take pictures there!)
This was up at Oak Creek where we went fishing, Ethan was bored so we went and gathered wild flowers
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Happy Campers...
Posted by
jodi
at
4:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
DVD's in tents, toilets, and running water? Now that sounds like MY kind of camping!
wow! Looks like so much fun! What a way pretty place to camp, and hike! Love it! Glad you had an awesome weekend!
It sounds like you had an awesome weekend! You are brave for taking both the little boys camping, I would never have the guts to take a little one. my friend that I was telling you about that adopted the baby, well the hospital didn't give her that little sponge/brush thing home with her, and her baby has a little cradle cap. Do you know where you can get those at?
You are always so adventurous!! The pictures of the canyon are so beautiful.
Looks like you guys had so much fun! You guys are always doing something fun...how would it be??
how fun!!! we still need to plan a johnson/peterson camping adventure!
You've got the prettiest little family I have ever seen. Jodi I don't know how you look so perfect even when you are camping.
I am so sad that we didn't get to go with you guys. It looks like SOOO much fun. We need to get together. Your boys are super cute.
Post a Comment