Monday, July 7, 2008

Fourth Of July Fun..






We had so much fun this 4th, the day before we went boating with Cindy and Vance and had a great time. I tried to ski slolem(is that how you spell it?) style but it was so hard and I couldn't stay up for very long the next couple of days my legs were burning! Then I worked that night and the next morning I slept while the boys went boating. Then I met them for a picnic in the park with James' family, we had a very serious game of ultimate frisbee (just kidding it was really me and Wendy against three 12 year olds and they still managed to win us), and we also just ate lunch and hung out. Later that night we went to a neighborhood BBQ that was awesome, the grilled and the kids had a water fight while we did fireworks and they set up a projector screen and watched Indiana Jones!
????? I'm also just throwing a question out there because i'm sure a lot of you have had to deal with this same problem, but do any of you know of things that help with hair loss while you are nursing? My hair is falling out in hand fulls and it is starting to really freak me out, so any suggestions would be appreciated!

9 comments:

Kelli Proctor said...

you guys are so cute! It was really fun to hang out at that BBQ, we think you guys are so awesome! I have heard that Nioxin is a great shampoo for hair loss, just dont use it if you have a sunburn, I will have to tell you that story later! Haha!

georgeandmarie said...

i know we already talked about the hair loss thing and i dont have any suggestions but i will ask my mother in law who is totally into alternative medicine she may have a suggestion....if i find anything out i'll let you know. it has been good to see you and hang out a little at the pool the last few days!!

The AnDeRsOn'S :) said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! Your baby is getting so big! They grow up so fast!

The Ericksons said...

Your boys are growing like crazy. They are super cute. It looks like you had a fun hoilday. If you do hear something about the hair loss problem, pass it on. I am dying myself.

Arin said...

Looks like you guys had a great 4th! I am sure you aren't going bald... you always have a great hair do!!

linds jo said...

the same thing happened to me with tate! i was seriously bald and had to chop off my hair before i was mistaken for one of those truckers you see at the gas stations-scary:) are you still taking your pre-natals? i hear that helps.

Raquel said...

Cute pictures! Your boys are seriously adorable! I was looking forward to hearing what people had to say about the hair thing. The same thing happened to me! I got extensions for awhile it was so bad! :)

Jeana said...

hey how is work? i miss it but its good to stay home too. and from someone who does hair, scalp stimulation hepls. thats why some people use shampoos like nioxin or american crew because they have tea tree in them. but if it makes you feel any better my hair starts falling out when my baby is about 2 months then continues for the next 2-3 months after. but i know its worse for some than others.

Mark and Lachelle said...

Ok, have I ever told you guys you're the freaking cutest family!!! And do you ever take a bad picture? It's not fair! Sorry to hear about the hair fiasco. I wish I had some advice for ya, but I haven't had any kiddies yet.