Sunday, July 20, 2008

Memories...



This was on my cousin's blog, looked fun, so here goes-

Here is a fun little game... Leave a comment on my blog of a memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you've known me for a short time, or a long time, anything you remember! (Including memories of James and our boys as well!!) Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. On your mark...get set...blog your memories!!

7 comments:

Erika said...

I will always remember how funny it was when you thought that I was married to my brother. That was so dang funny!! You really are sweet, but naive sometimes Jodi. You are a good friend though and I really do love working with you.

Kellybean said...

Hey Jodi! How are you? I found you blog on Arin's. You are such a cutie, how is life?

Kelli Proctor said...

Jodi, I love you! I think you are just awesome! I love that we are becoming friends! I think hanging out at the pool is so fun, esp. that one night with our families! We had an awesome time playing cards with you guys the other night and you rock at guitar hero! You are just awesome!

Rachael said...

High school days, you got to love reflecting back. I made Sharron mad all the time though. But my favorite memory of you was when you worked in American Fork Hospital and I came in hating being pregnant and wanting to have my baby. You were so cute trying to make me feel better. You truely are the sweetest girl. It was nice to have a you there. Thanks.

The Fisher's said...

I love your new background, very cute! Memories memories...high school was so much fun, it's hard to pinpoint one specific thing since we never did anything big, just hung out! BUT, I do remember you being extremely genuine and always nice, I don't remember you saying one bad thing about anybody else!

Ali said...

Ok Jodi, you know we share some great memories in cheer, my favorite: When Sharon told us we couldn't have bangs for competition and you asked if you had to cut them off. Ha ha ha Ha I love you Jod. We need to go to diner again sometime

Arin said...

I too always remember the lady bugs that we loved to catch! Oh the memories that we have together..this could go on and on forever! Remember us playing Miss Lehi, or looking for catus' at the cabin, or being deathly afraid of Reggie while we had to water that one outside shed at the ranch! Oh the memories we have together...truly PRICELESS!!