



On Wednesday we toke my baby sister to the MTC and it was one of the hardest days... there's something about that place that is just intimidating! I almost told her I couldn't go but I thought I should be there for her, she did suprisingly well, I think that I was crying even more than her! I am very close to all of my sisters, but there is something about the baby of the family that just brings out my protective side! 



Despite all of the hard things this week, I got to see Michelle's twins a lot! They are growing so much and are just beautiful babies...
Saturday, August 2, 2008
Saying Goodbye...
Posted by
jodi
at
9:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
so hard, I know! I feel like I went there one too many times growing up! It is such a bitter sweet time! She looks like an awesome girl, she will be awesome! I can relate to you feeling so protective of your younger sis, except I am the one on her end! My siblings are super protective of me, its a good thing for sure! GOod luck to her!
hi there!! that would be hard to say good bye! i always think of having to send britten and my kids off on a mission. that has to be hard for a mom. i love your camping pics too! we should all go camping sometime. jeff loves to camp. me not so much but with friends it would be fun!
Nice, nice and very nice Baby`s!!!
Happy forever!!!!!!
I think Mark's little brother went into the MTC the same day as your little sis! We couldn't make it, cuz Mark had school that day. It's not easy to say goodbye to siblings when they leave on missions. But just think, just a few short years and she'll be home!!
What a weirdo...
Post a Comment