Saturday, August 9, 2008

Going Private...

I think that i've decided to go private, this is because if you go down to the last post and look under comments there was some weirdo that left a creepy comment! So if you will just leave your email in a comment I will invite you!





James went on a little business trip this week, and he got to go to an angels game so he picked the boys up these matching hats. They love them and they are so cute... but if you notice in a large portion of my pictures Landon is sucking his fingers, and as cute as it is I wonder if I will ever be able to break the habit! So if any one has any tips let me know!

24 comments:

georgeandmarie said...

mariefreedom@gmail.com

Jeana said...

k that was creepy. jeanafackrell@gmail.com
by the way kendra said you took care of her last tues night and were great. you need to go to days so you can take care of me in jan. i am destined to go overdue every time so i will once again be induced.

Kelli Proctor said...

scary! kellimaureen@gmail.com

The Fisher's said...

I had two weird comments in the last couple months, but I just deleted them and have thought about making my blog private too and just haven't gotten around to it! Those hats are too cute :) My email is tanyafisher76@hotmail.com

Mark and Lachelle said...

Ok, that dude was creepy! I don't blame ya for wanting to go private now! Maybe I too should go private...especially after Mark and I start having kiddies. My email is lachelleras@hotmail.com

Laila said...

bacciocco17@yahoo.com

Jaclyn said...

Jodi-
He left the pretty much the same comment on my blog too. I have thought about going private and I think I will. It will be safer. Also, your boys are adorable.
Jac
jaxxknight@hotmail.com

Readyforadventure said...

athinageorgio@yahoo.com

Kellybean said...

kellycrunner@hotmail.com

Melanie said...

melaniedroubay@gmail.com

Arin said...

K- that was creepy! abateman@lehicity.com

The Ericksons said...

brittneyerickson@gmail.com

Lyndee said...

Jodi, it's so fun to see all your fun pictures of your boys. I would love to keep up with you. lyndee.anderson@gmail.com

Callie said...

That is pretty Creepy, people are crazy!
w_callie@hotmail.com

Raquel said...

Crazy!! Mine is raq9900@msn.com Thanks! Love those hats!

Veylupeks said...

Hey I got to your blog from Sabra's. I'm her sister. Can you give me a quick call.687-2440 Thanks

Thomas family said...

I have the same problem.

jeremy.thomas@intermountainmail.org

Laurie said...

I wish that there weren't so many crazy out there. Add me to your list so that I see pics of your cute family!

lauriedh@gmail.com

loven it! said...

love the pics! sorry for the creep comment! has he left his email??? count us in!

writeleigh@yahoo.com

linds jo said...

that was so weird/almost funny...
our email is kennyryder@gmail.com

Rachael said...

People are just dumb this days. I will probably go private too in not too long. But your kids are way cute.
brfindlay0801@yahoo.com

Dj, MeLisa & Kanyon said...

Cute blog! I'm glad I looked at it before you went private! Here's my email.
adamsmelisa@hotmail.com

georgeandmarie said...

it was so good seeing you at the pool today and hanging out a little bit! We need to hang out more, I feel like I dont hang out with anyone anymore and I miss it!! So I need your phone number and we need to get together!

Anonymous said...

hey jod its kaylee i added you so now you add me! thank you very much...




kandcorn@hotmail.com or
kayleemakellbeckstead.blogsopt.com